Health & Nutrition
The future of recruitment
We help top employers like Accenture, PwC, and Siemens attract the talents that fit best to their company culture and values.
- Traditional recruitment doesn’t make it easy to assess a candidate’s cultural fit or give prospective hires much insight into their possible future work and colleagues.
- CareerLunch pairs potential hires and employers for informal exchanges that give both sides more authentic opportunities to get to know each other.
- Job seekers select a company by industry or job field, apply for a lunch using their LinkedIn profile, then enjoy an informal meeting with a relevant professional — over lunch, coffee, or Zoom.
- For employers, CareerLunch provides an organic way to identify the best future workers, enhance their brand, and to develop real relationships that will culminate in successful hires.
- Founded by Simon Hofer and Konstantin Nesterov in Switzerland in 2019 as an ETH Spin-off, CareerLunch may be relatively new, but it’s already forming major partnerships with established businesses through the DACH region, signing up multinational companies including PwC, Siemens, Accenture, and Coca-Cola.
- “People are the secret ingredient in our success,” says Carina Geiger, Employer Branding Specialist at Coca-Cola HBC. “With CareerLunch, we regularly meet high-potential candidates for our Rise Management Trainee Programme in a format that inspires both our employees and the talent they meet.”
- More information on careerlunch.com