Robotics & Machine Learning
Visium: Your Swiss Artificial Intelligence Partner
Visium develops tailored AI solutions and provides data engineering services along the value chain of the Life Science, Health-Care, Chemical, and Packaged Goods sectors.
In 2018, Visium’s co-founders identified an ever-increasing gap between the adoption of Machine Learning in the industry and the state-of-the-art as seen in academia. They decided to make it their mission to close that gap.
While remaining financially independent, with offices in Lausanne, Zurich, and Macedonia, Visium has grown to a family of 50 awesome individuals and completed 113 projects for some of the top brands globally, among others Roche, Novartis, Firmenich, Nesté, and Migros.
Your Opportunity – Our Capabilities
– Data & AI Excellence: establish strong strategies and best practices for your AI and data transformation
– Data Engineering: create data lakes and data warehouses to consolidate different data silos for downstream analytics
– Machine Learning: develop state-of-the-art algorithms to address your critical business needs and challenges
– Deployment (ML Ops): setup continuous development and delivery pipelines of data-driven applications
Your Transformation – Our Activities
– Develop and deploy AI projects for teams along the entire value chain
– Enable companies to turn data into key assets and competitive advantage
Your Benefits – Our Commitment
– Chemical Formula Generation: cut time to market in half for Firmenich
– Inventory Needs Forecasting: yearly savings equalling 4% of company revenues, in retail.
– Logistics Demand Forecasting: 2.5% cut in workforce-related costs for major Swiss logistics company